Learn about electricity in an interactive environment. This e-learning experience is focused on electrical safety and is designed for all audiences. The module narrates and navigates you through a variety of interactive learning exercises, video clips and knowledge check questions. The intent is to increase your understanding and awareness about electricity and safety.
Launch the training module
The training module covers five chapters:
- Chapter 1: Electricity Basics - The Properties of Electricity and Key Terms
- Chapter 2: Important Facts about Electricity
- Chapter 3: The Anatomy of an Electric System
- Chapter 4: Hazards and Safety Precautions
- Chapter 5: How to Respond to Electrical Emergencies
Note: The module should take about 30-45 minutes to complete. It will ask for some login information. This information will not be shared and will be used to document users of the training.